Barrett Research was born out of Barrett Pty Ltd which has been creating a wide range of training programs and modules, processes, tools, questionnaires, and practical resources for sales and service people and managers since 1995. Using world’s best practice we conduct Australian based research and cross reference this with the latest international research on sales, service, management, team and workplace performance in relation to all of our tools, processes and programs.
Our Vision: To produce and provide access to Best Practice 21st Century Sales Methodologies, Tools, Processes, Courseware , and Transformation Technologies to positively transform the way Sales Mastery is selected for, taught, developed, measured and managed in 50,000 organisations by 2020.
Through our applied research approach we have developed proprietary tools, surveys and transformational technologies to use in our work:
- The Barrett Sales Competency Dictionary
- Behavioural ,competency based ,simulations, training modules and complete programs
- 360° Assessment and Training Needs Analysis (TNA)
- Job Analysis Questionnaires (JAQ)
- Barrett 12 Sales Trends Report – annual
- Interval Training and Discovery Learning methodologies
- Sales Engagement Survey
- Self paced learning modules